Quest Job Campaigns
Find your new Team Members…the Fresh Way…with intent…
A Quest Job Campaign is a three-level, hybrid social media, recruitment outreach and advertising solution…
- Phase One – active social media networking
- Phase Two – targetted outreach
- Phase Three – our Triple Stack Job Campaign
…it’s new and innovative, and it really does move the needle when it comes to reaching, engaging and compelling potential new team members to apply for your role. A Quest Job Campaign is ideal for senior management roles, specialist, boarded or emergency and critical care roles or for roles with uniquely challenging situations or locations.
It Starts With Three Degrees of Separation
Our research has identified that about 65% or 2/3rds of successful senior placements come from within Three Degrees of Separation of the team at your practice, hospital, clinic or veterinary business. So, with all due deference to Kevin Bacon, and the principle of Six Degrees of Separation, this is what that means…
Say that your practice or veterinary business has 10 team members – that is what we call the Baseline = 10
- They all know at least 10 industry associates outside the practice – school alumni, previous colleagues, industry acquaintances
- That is the First Degree = 10 x 10 = 100
- Each of those then also knows 10 industry associates
- That is the Second Degree = 10 x 100 = 1,000
- And each of them knows 10 industry associates
- That is the Third Degree = 10 x 10 = 10,000
…and based on our research, within that 10,000 are multiple potential new team members that already have a connection with your business, actively or passively. This demonstrates and confirms, in a very practical way, why our research has identified that 65% of placements come from this pool.
If only you could find a way to successfully reach and stimulate that pool, the success rate for finding your new team member would go up significantly.
So we did
Meet our Quest Job Campaign. Here’s how it works…
Phase One – Creating Your Three Degrees
- Step 1 – arrange for your practice social media accounts to follow our social media pages – LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram (we will already have followed your accounts) – if you don’t have all three, you will need to set up the missing ones
- Step 2 – like and share our initial Job Campaign posts and shares on your business social media accounts – it takes just a minute once a week – we will send you the links and a reminder each week
- Step 3 – we boost the posts of ours that you have liked and shared to what are called “lookalike” audiences of the First, Second, and Third Degree connections that are created from the anonymized data from your Baseline participants (don’t want to get too technical or spooky here)
Phase Two – Targetted Outreach
We undertake targeted outreach on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to fifty potential prospects from this micro-network of those lookalike audiences, plus our existing 347,000+ network and industry contacts with a warm, individual, and personal approach (not one of those awful recruiter automated outreach emails) and simply ask if they “…might know of someone that might suit this role…” and if they wouldn’t mind “…sharing it with their friends, alumni, and colleagues…“, and of course, this is an indirect implication that it might just suit them too.
Phase Three – Tripling Up
We add one of our Triple Stack Job Campaigns to the seeding created in Phase One and Two.
Together all three Phases create a flywheel momentum that accelerates the “network effect” and reaches a highly targetted audience with frequency and your compelling message.
How Much Does It Cost?
Reflecting the above three Phases, our fee for a Quest Job Campaign is $1,320 plus our Triple Stack Job Campaign at $660, which comes to $1,980 for the first month. You can then choose to continue with a Triple Stack Job Campaign to capitalize on the accelerated momentum created by your Quest Job Campaign.
How Do You Buy A Quest Job Campaign?
Each Quest Job Campaign is customized to the unique role that we are targeting, and our team prepares a strategy and tactical plan based on the nature of the role, the location, and the level of competition for candidate engagement.
The best first step is to Contact Us and tell us that you would like a Quest Job Campaign, either initially or as an upgrade to an existing Job Campaign. Our Community Team will then reach out to you to prepare and organize each of your Phases.
About Veterinary Jobs Marketplace…
Our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Associate Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Locum Relief Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Los Angeles, California or Seattle, Washington or Miami, Florida or New York City, New York and all points in between, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate DVM’s, Vet Techs and Relief Vets and Techs – across the USA and Canada, and build your team – register as an Employer and post your Job Campaign today.
Looking farther afield? Then it’s time to explore Veterinary Jobs in the UK and Europe or our Veterinary Jobs in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.